Newport Eye Care in Newport Beach has been providing eye exams, eye care, and eye treatments for south Orange County residents since 1990.
Our main office is near Hoag Hospital in Newport Beach, CA and has a staff of 14, including 2 of the areas most qualified eye surgeons. Our MDs are Ophthalmologists qualified to correct your vision and manage your eye care for every type of condition from simple near sighted lens corrections to invasive eye surgery for detached retinas and tears.
Our range of services include:
- eye exams and vision testing
- eye glasses and contact lens
- Lasik and CK (near sightedness)
- other refractive surgeries as appropriate
- eye conditions and problems diagnosis
- treatment and surgery for cataracts
- treatment for glaucoma
- treatment for dry eyes
- treatment and corrective action for Diabetic Retinopathy
- corrective action for Myopia, Hyperopia, and Astigmatisms
- eye lifts (Blepharoplasty)
- eye nutrition consultations
- fully managed eye care programs for long term vision health
Our patients include everyone from the appearance conscious wishing to avoid glasses to seniors needing significant diagnosis and treatment to restore their vision.